ArtHouse Jersey is hiring! We are looking for a Producer to join our team on a one-year contract. The key purpose of the role is to take AHJ projects, in various stages of development, into production, work on new ideas, collaborations and partnerships, and facilitate projects with local and international stakeholders. We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills, and stories to join us.
Reports to: Executive Producer
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30-40,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Holidays: 22 days plus all statutory holidays
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 28 January.
You will have most, if not all of these qualities and be able to evidence them in your application and interview:
- At least three years’ experience of producing professional projects, including preparing and managing significant budgets.
- Strong relationships with partners and understanding of key networks and opportunities for AHJ to tap into.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Able to negotiate deals and contracts with artists and partners.
- Experience of financial management and budget control.
- Co-production deals and working positively with multiple co-producers.
- Track record of resolving problems creatively.
- Conscientious and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Up to date knowledge of current developments in contemporary, relevant arts.
In line with all ArtHouse appointments, this post is subject to both Right to Work and DBS checks.
Please click here to download the full job description.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or get in touch for more information.